Indiana Premire Airport Luxury and ExecutiveTransportation Services
Affects Transportation Car Service’s reputation is built on being the area’s most premire, efficient, reliable airport pick-up and transfer service. Whether you’re going on vacation or just getting into town, your arrivals and departures will be made infinitely simpler thanks to our punctuality and commitment to customer care. Traveling with a group? No problem. Our fleet of vehicles, which includes cars, SUV's, buses, and limousines (all manned by experienced, professional chauffeurs) will ensure that you reach your destination securely. All you need to do is give our customer representatives your flight details, and we’ll handle the rest. Our Chauffeurs will meet you in baggage claim (look for the “meet & greet” sign) to assist you to your waiting car.
Affects Transportation Covers the Following Airports:
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
All Metro Indianapolis Private FBO's
How to Arrange for an Airport Pick-Up:
1. Call us anytime at 317-550-1545 — we are conveniently open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week — to make an advanced booking with our reservationists.
2. Go online and choose the Online Reservation option.
3. Call us when you arrive, for an immediate pick-up. (Please note that this is the less preferred option; getting a car this way will be based upon availability.)
Airport Pick-Up Method:
Inside Pick-Up (Meet & Greet):
Our chauffeur will wait for you at the bottom of the escalators in baggage claim area inside the terminal. The driver will be carrying a sign with your name on it. You will be assisted with your luggage and escorted to your vehicle.
Airport Procedures and Policies:
Inside Pick-Up (Meet and Greet)
1. Your flight will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A car will be dispatched in advance.
3. Your driver will be waiting for you by the baggage claim area holding a sign with your name on it.
4. If you can’t find your driver inside, please call 317-550-1545. Passengers leaving without calling will be charged.
5. It is the passenger’s responsibility to notify us if your flight is changed or if you miss your flight.
6. Cancelation must be at least two hours before arrival time.
7. Passengers are not responsible for flight delays however we are not responsible for airlines updating their arrival times.
8. Complimentary waiting time is provided as follows: 30 minutes from the arrival time on all domestic flights.
9. If you have not met your Chauffeur after 30 minutes, we will try to contact you on the telephone number provided. If we fail to reach you after 1 hour of flight landing, the car will be dismissed and you will be billed for a “No Show”.
*Please note that a credit card is required for all airport pick-ups to secure your reservation and it is your choice whether to use the card for payment at the end of the trip or you can pay cash.
Luxury Transportation to and from Airports and FBO's
Truly Memerable Proms
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Casino and Resort Excursions
Night on the Town